Tuesday, December 22, 2009

sg.wang + ts + pavillion

my cousin came my house..

dinner at pizza hut


 
 
kosong~~

no ppl



found this at my mom's car



went to buy some eggs , milk and bread




then went to my cousin house for pack her things for over night at my house

her room



 

i saw this


i remember i buy this bear at London for her bday present

=)

then

back



 


today

early wake up

can't sleep for whole night

get ready about 10am

my mom said dun call my friend hang out with us ..
just need me to ''pei'' my cousin..

so~~~

no friends!




 went to pavillion frist

watch movie




buy tickets




nice movie




XP

self shoot




 

go sg.wang to have our lunch

steam boot



 


 
 

after lunch pavillion agian

starbucks have a drink




about 5 we back

mom fetch us to have our dinner~

=)

tired

i will hang out with friends

k


No comments:

Post a Comment