Sunday, January 24, 2010

badminton , swimming and clean my room

i got tell u all that i go ply badminton hor~


and upload the pic for u all~


XD




me and hsiao jung kor kor


jun hong~


like kids~


ran here ran there~




voon ching and jun hong




sitting ply badminton~~




me and voon ching




==





jun hong~


he kacau me


the racket he jadikan pistol


=.=''


he said i'm a zombie


he need to kill me


==



 

forget what he doing




rui ling and hsiao jung




 

jun hong




hsiao jung kor kor




 

 

what pose? =.=''




kill zombie wah~~




want die jor~


but still smiling~




 

and










end.






and


i clean up my room


=.=''




 

 

before




after~~

=)




?








..


..


...


??...




END.


yesterday?


no~


last saturday


tracy , kelly and berry came my house..


for what?


swimming loh~~


then hor


lif rosak~


15 floor need to go down by tangga


==


ke lian~




=.=''


start to swim laar





kelly




who is this?


berry and kelly


XD




XD


don't laugh~


pink colour




berry bii~~







soh po~




ban si wen



plying

XD




malu ar?


wakaka




ban shy~



tracy


she felt lonely

she not let take her pic

==




tracy




 
 who is this?


me and berry loh~
 
me and kelly loh~




i was laugh loudly when this part


just can post 1 pic


if not


berry will kill me


XD


funny




what pose oh?



kelly be fish alr



XD




kelly, me, berry




haha


here u are


tracy


=)




actually got many pic

lazy to upload

==''



END bah

=)



 



XD




don't said me cool

>_<"

No comments:

Post a Comment