Monday, January 11, 2010

dog

when moral class


our class was sooo noisy


my head so paid

==


that kin chong AR~


GOD!


after that chit chat with carmen


sry that i said something to made u sad


voon ching and me got another name alr


but the name we need to secret it~


hehe..


saw dou heng heng~


don't unmistake


not yuki's yi heng ar~~


he smile at me~


after school i go voon ching house


voon ching need to put her beg


when we need to go out a dog following me'


u r don't know how much i scare the dog~


nobody want to help me


stupid aunty


i will remember you!


the aunty just stand  at there watch me how i shout loudly!

the two boy also like that!


finally i can ran away for the dog


if ppl follow me i don't scare


at lest i can fight!


but dog


=.='''


i scare dog


i saw jun hong and xiao jun~


they saw me my hair like 38 po..


then my face turning white


when i tell them that a dog following me..


they laugh me


=(


fish liao loh!


i shout give the 2 boys hear it liao lur~


2moro fish loh!


=(





No comments:

Post a Comment