Monday, January 4, 2010

school

damn!


ER..


i find my name..


that i was soo excited i in what class..


shit!


dun have my name..

my teacher said what?



'' nama awak telah dicuci..''


wah!


got many problem..


so busy..


i just seat at 1 class..


with evon..


teacher said i maybe in class D or E..


ok..


2moro my mom come to school and ask the teacher what's the problem


er


kacau!!


frist day start to said money


headmaster said : sekolah tak ada duit..


then


the cctv money is our's money


no button rm1.. hair rm1..books rm1.. sleep rm1.. ganggu cikgu rm1..


now what else also money


saw all my friends..


miss them so much


but hor..


frist word they said to me is : you dyed hair ar?


ohh...


habis..


=.=''''''''


at the class..


boring!!


haiz!


wanna sleep


evon said i dun give ''face'' teacher wah~~


frist day sleep


==''


ok lur...


T.T


after school i go find san


aiyo


back jor


then i know


i go find san and yuki, yuki and san find me..


miss jor~~


but


san of coz is not find me frist lar~~


boy friend leh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


wakaka


then what?!


sendiri back lar..


akiz..


saw dou amelia with her mom


haha 


=)


i word at school today..






sienz!!






 

hot..




2moro will tight up all my hair..


jadi botak


XD



 

will be frist time like this go to school
























no meaning that u not at beside me..

No comments:

Post a Comment