Monday, January 11, 2010

school happy day?

yesterday we say jor geh


6:45am wait at the bus stop..


i...


was alone

...


wait at the bus stop..


until 7++am like that


in the 15++min at there


i got think many things lur


bus stop


my memories


they always sit at here


now


no more


7am like that yuki baru came sekolah


==


then


dunno got what mesyuarat agong for those persatuan


hehe


then rest time


go toilet~


sei ye amelia scold me 38 4~~~


zha dou


=.=''


then 38 po here 4 there


amelia just can be kelefe~


i'm the ''ju gok''~~~


dun rebut with me~~


then hor~~~~

go library with carmen ~


but


we lari~


we go dewan


see those from 1,2 ppl


then king gai


about carmen


then hor~~~


hor~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


wakaka XD


H came with his brother

yup.


H remember me~


i think he forget me jor loh~


he call me


=.=''


then king gai for awhile


he change jor hp num


so~


...


hehe..


then bye bye loh!


aiya~


that M~


said hello to me also dun have


chech~


back class


dunno why voon ching no mood jor


dun kacau her loh


back home


i'am ran to my mom's room


and tell her that i saw H~~


haha~


exam is comming soon


exam 


i hate it!


1 week alr


SJ teacher not yet in my class~


how to exam leh??

No comments:

Post a Comment