Friday, January 8, 2010

class

damn tired today


go to school


san and kwang hao go pak tuo jor..


sit alone


just wait yuki came


then


yuki just talk talk talk


none stop


=.=''


i just felt sleepy~~


yuki kacau me


then~~~


aiyo


san and kwang hao la~


in the morning jiu ''yi yap'' jor


cannot tahan~


go gai gai with yuki


at the class


38~~


when the mano class


voon ching lar~~


kacau ~


laugh laugh laugh


everybody seeing here ..


but


except mano


coz he pekak 1~


stupid mano~


call me and voon shing go sapu lantai~


then he go out jor


ply with the things lar~



we got new name jor~~~~~~~~~~~


sohai and soham~~


i said to voon ching: u prefer what name~


she said : don't know~


then she scold me: sohai~


then i said: what~ soham is not bahasa kasar~ i want soham~


she said: ya meh


i said: ya lar~~ i call u sohai~


she said: don't want la~~


i said: yer~~ sohai more high class lur~


she said: har~ ya meh~ ok! then call me sohai~~~~


laugh laugh laugh


just sohai here~ soham there~~


at 12pm


go dewan


for what?


class lur!


stupid


same class..


3E


my result just got 2 E only~


but 


someone got 3,4 E also can in 3D!


carmen so happy~


can same class with me


at my back kacau me~


=.='''


2moro i can rest!!


wakaka


XD


happy~


happy~~


happy~~~






hate the school now..


the school wanna be more high class


but i think the school is became more cheap..

No comments:

Post a Comment