Sunday, October 18, 2009

san, rui ling, voon ching, kelly,tracy, berry comming my house~

hmm..

now i using my laptop to write this blog~

aiyo~

cannot write Chinese ~

ar~~ my english cbeh not good~

T_T

wake up around 10am~

san want come my house 2day~

so~

clear my room de things~

my room like ''lap sap''

=.=''

very busy 2day~

family hang out jor~

live me alone at house~

hehe..

i wait kelly at the bus stop~

then they all arrive alr~

all go swimming frist~

except me~

hehe~~

i help them took a lot of pic~




haha~

you see~

they're cute >_<"

then i back home and on9~

around 3:30pm they go bath~'

wow~

i was so busy that time..

haha~

my mom was back~

after that we just walk to hometown have a drink..

hehe.. we laugh and laugh at there~

very 38 1~

>_<"

i saw he..

miss he so much..

he also same like that..

all they wanna back alr~

before they back~

just live me and kelly at hometown~

we just talk and talk~

laugh and laugh~

hehe..

ps:i saw his bro also~

back around 7pm

i was tired

...

it was a very happy day..

=)












i know i can do it~
i can forget he..
i alr wait he about half year loh~
tired..
nvm..
all will be past tense
hehe=)

No comments:

Post a Comment