Thursday, February 4, 2010

3E

just simple at the class


mano came in our class


then said carmen many kesalahan 


and need to give surat gantung


go die la~~


=.=''


then hor~~~~~~~~


wkm came in my class


i think he's find mano la


but hor


mano ask him: what class?


he said: 3 E


what?!


i'm sot jor when i hear that


then mano give him sit


oh~~~


i hope that he never saw me


coz got something reason


X.X


aiyoyo


haiz..


suan bah


kwang hao kacau me


=.=''


got ceramah


wanna sleep..


just king gai............................


tuition at 4:30 today


i when yam cha at 4


saw dou micki and kai wei


and yong qing


he go dance wah


XD


chit chat at there..


and thx my tuition teacher to scold that boy


always disturb me


kacau~~~~~~~






someone sms me

ohh~~

good man =D

No comments:

Post a Comment