Thursday, February 11, 2010

HATE XXX SCHOOL

what the..

today i when to ceramah

when want back to our class

i pass by 3A

i saw a girl cry..

god

what happed?

then

at the back got a teacher taking a scissor 

i shout loudly to carmen and vc~

:CARMEN~~ VC~~ tight your hair ar~

we all

tight our hair

jadi botak

evon..

she cry

her hair...

haiz

don't sad lah...

stupid teacher

cut my evon hair

dun let me see her!!

when i tight my hair botak

i use my fail to cover my face

haha..

sei KM ..

when he turn his hair at back ar

i must use the fail to cover de loh

sei yeh laugh me

fish loh

=.=''''''''''''''''''

tomoro maybe check colour

die loh

my vc want me go to school loh

kacau~

haiz

my yuki, san all dun have go

T.T

yor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tomoro how

my hair

got

colour

-_-'''

 

2day
our3


No comments:

Post a Comment