Saturday, February 27, 2010

新春联欢会

26/2

i late to go tuition

=.=''

tuition teacher scared jor me~~

=.=''

 



27/2
when to san house at 7

then sms yuki

gam gam wake up.

zha dou

go to school and wait her

chit chat at there

then

start~

suddenly~

a group of' ''leng luii'' come in~

carmen foo them~

haha


 

  

  

then have dance..
lazy to upload da video

coz what?

the MB was so big

=.=''

got some drama

quite funny~


 



 

  


...
....


change our clothes

need to ply games

see dou ah hang

che~

then

da game was start

very good

all water~~~~

nice wor~

haha

all wet!

fun lah

and happy


 

yuki, me
wait my mom for a long time

  

 

then back home take a bath

hang out to midvalley


 

  

back home
and rest for awhile

hang out agian

go to my mom's friend house

dunno who bday~


 

  

at there hor~~
sien dou

my mom lie me got leng zai wah~

so i go loh~

when arrive there hor

all uncle

=.='''''

zha dao

finish our dinner then back home

tired


 

  

end.

No comments:

Post a Comment