Monday, February 1, 2010

teacher GILA

thx kiwaie and xue yan

haiz

we suppose to do that together mah

XD

MANO catch me

ask me is it i'm ponteng

then i said moral and bla bla bla

then he said give surat and said it last time

BM

the stupid teacher came to find me

ask me go where

i very beh song de loh

so i just give ''lian se'' her

she like dunno i got a surat

ask me : har? apa surat?

go die bah u~~~~~~

bm teacher

ask me here ask me there

the fist ppl is ask me

ask kata adjektif

i dunno what

stand 

=.=''

for 15 min like that

after he go out

M3

teacher gila

stand again

dun give da class sit

whatever

ply with vc

30min++ can sit jor

that vc kacau me

teacher scold

2gether stand

er..

what happen today?!

teacher sot jor`~

i hate u~

dun kacau me

cbeh beh song

GO DIE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment