Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY 3 days 2 night

 

going c4

 

  

in da car xD

mom want to buy shirt

last last

buy dou my brother shirt

=.=''

oh~~

i see dou eng joe

say hi with me

then hor

he sms me

ask me 

: your boyfriend ar?

=.=''

my koko ~~



 

in da fitting room

my koko kacau loh =X

damn hot

the whether maybe got 40+

hot~~~~~~~~~~~


 

arrive

=)

go my uncle house frist


 

  

just stop my grandmother at there for awhile

then we go club check in


 

  

u all can imagine how hot at port dikson

no raining before

 
 

da view

 

  

  

  

got pasar malam

 

check in jor

want to eat 
团圆饭

 

back aroud ....

forget

=.=''


jam dou~~~~


 

  

my tired face

 

bath loh

kaka =)

then we go the store buy some food


end this day.








next day

HAPPY CNY AND VALENTINE DAY~

ang pao mari and chocolate mari~~

XD

wear sui sui bian bian go eat our breakfast

da view

 

  

  

tak ada ppl~~~

 

  

saw dou that kyte

haha =)


 

what face is this?

 

  

who is this?

  

me! me!

=.=''


 

?

after breakfast

wear leng leng lah~

self shoot~~


 

  

  

  

can't see my face

kaka


 

  

all busy

 

  

  

car

dunno go who uncle house

his house is pantai dikson da most biggest house
g
got dog loh


 

  

  

  

  

  

this house got 2 kitchen  2 living room

  

ang pao~

kaka

then go another house


 

wah

at there hor

damn hot!!!

1/2 hours at there

==


 

then go my mom's frend house
 

then hor~~

got dog agian

=.=''

and~~

got~~

leng zai

XD

dog's onwer

kaka

yerr

very paiseh to take his pic loh
haha

so..

no pic T.T
 

back and bath agian

change clothe

  

can't see?

 

  

  

then go walk for awile loh

 

  

playground

  

swing~~

 

 

beach

 

  

end.

 



today

 

go my mom's frend house

 

shit~~

got dog agian

=.=''

when i take out my phone wanna to take the dog pic

got 1 call

my kai koko

hehe..

when i hello he said: happy new year~ ang pao give me

zha dou

XD

cute guy

chat awile

my mom tot is my bf

aiyo


 

house view

 

insiede

 


back my mom's bro house

this boy


 

damn cute~

XD

ply with koko in da car

haha

then 

sleep

zzz...


back home

ohh~~

song~~~~~~~~~~`



 



miss u 
ps: take care ar ko... muack

No comments:

Post a Comment