Thursday, November 19, 2009

last day

morning yuki wait me at the bus stop

then we just at bus stop king gai~

7 am like that we in school

we saw 孝俊~

chit chat for awhile~

hehe

he is cute

always smile

but he small ''sai sai lap''

haha

san dun have came

coz her kwang hao dun have came

just me and yuki

went back class

we all 6 ppl go to toilet

shooting~

^_^

[me, carmen, jean, evon, xiao ling, li teng]

evon and carmen say this pose are very yeng wa~

=='''

they ''jian chi'' want me do that pose

after that we back our class

we saw many our classmate take out their hp and took pic alr

haha

teacher also~

then hor~~

i saw a couple taking pic

then i curi curi take the pic behind them

i give the couple see that pic

the girl was shy

wakaka

the boy [haikal]

got 2 couple in my class

i want took their pic

but just the boy want and the girl dun want~

haiz

haikal kacau~

=='''


our class teacher~~

chinesse boy call them to take pic dun want

==

then i call malay ppl~

haha

all want take pic

=)


they all are funny

carmen is laughing very loud

[haikal, faizi, iskandar, syawi, adam, MH[the black guy at the back] haha]

call chinesse ppl took pic dun want here dun want there

call malay ppl all rebut rebut one~

haha

see the boys

stand on the table

=='''

[me, carmen, syazwi[my 5 years friend] and evon]

frist time take pic with malay boys

haha

=)

i'm king gai with he

haha

and

this

hehe...

the rest time

i dun want go kantin de

but when i hear rest with from 5 student i ran go kantin~

wakaka

that yuki ar

kakacaucau

haiz

T-T

dun want friend with her jor [joking]

went i back class jean tell me got spot check

wah~

=='''

ntg happend de

i wait my last chance

at last class that stupid teacher dun let me go

er

then i miss it

haiz

got jamuan party after school

we eat nasi ayam

got many things ...

hehe

eating time

lee b'day 2day

=)

happy b'day lur~

^^

the cake

we all was soooooooooooooo full~~

then take pic

carmen say: at here [jean,evon, xiao ling, li teng] who is the smallest [sai sai lap]?

all seeing me

==''''''''''''

ohw~

what they want doing on me?!

==''''''''''''''''''

carmen and evon ''ban'' me up

i scare i fell down when took this pic

TT



frist time take pic with them >_<" january this 2 pegawas always gaduh with me one~

lama lama be friend alr

=)

my class teacher love to take pic

haha XP

my ban zhang~

carmen and evon back frist

before carmen back carmen say to all of us: next year if we all not same class~ we also friend ya~ ei~~~~ dun LCLY ya~

hahaha

[my things]

about 3

i went tuition

when i walk back

i saw my chance

but....

another one at there

they saw me

ntg to say

6 friends at there

....

one more again

i let it go

one more again........................

last chance

gone

dun have any chance alr

sry all my friend

that i got promise you all i won't let he go again

sry

i don't hold it tight

my wrong..............




gone again

sad again



last time see their name





[i don't have edit to blur it their name]














2day is last day

i must smile

=)

next year

will be more better then this year















curly my hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment