Saturday, November 14, 2009

no title ...

thursday i re bonding my hair by my self ==

my koko kacau~

just re bonding ''song'' only~~

then i go to sleep loh~

*before sleep*



friday

*waiting lif*

then at school just ply..ply and ply ~

0h~

and sleep

ar~~

派课本..

==''

heavy dao

and got tuition oo..

haiz

need to bring the text book loh~

......

waiting san~~~

then we go mamak dang drink loh~

[san help me bring that text book~~ thx=p]

then hor~

i curi ambil gambar this...

wahaha

just san and i know that pic got what secret~

^_^

night ~~

go bakeroni drink with my mom's friend

10:45 like that back =)




2day...[saturday]

after bath

ntg

just at house only

online....

at night

...

i eat my chesse cake

and continue my another novel


=)



TT

my koko de ''jie zuo''

=='''

haiz

i need to do my geografi folio..

but you all know...

yup.

i'm lazy..

if i dun have do~~

my geografi will FAIL~~~~

NO~~~

becoz my geografi just 36% only..

if i do my folio

my mark will 50%

so

i must do...

=='''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

No comments:

Post a Comment