Thursday, November 12, 2009

pic

2day~

i tot san will came to skul coz yesterday she got call me~

i wait her at skul~

wait and wait

until 7:10am.....

then i go on my handphone~

i saw san message ...

"jia qi...i'm san...2day i dun have go to skul...coz guang dun have go..."

==''''

haiz~

yuki at gengting

==

so~~~

just find evon~

SN teacher dun have came~~

then take out my hp loh~

after that is BM~

we 3[me,carmen and evon went to toilet for take pic]

hehe

just see pic bah~

=)


yup.

she's evon =)

she's carmen

=)


they're~~~~ =)


i like them XP

then after half hour

we back class

teacher at infount there

==


naughty >_<" dunno what they are doing=='''

love them >_< when rest time me, evon, jean all dun have go kantin [accept carmen coz she want ''pei'' her bf''

soooo~

we all just live at the class ''king gai''

...


my school de field~~

dunno she plying what

MANO got came~

just sit at there see newspaper

then me, evon ,carmen, jean all sleep~~

when i wake up~

MANO alr gone

=='''

very hot

then i just continue my novel

hehe!

raining angain.........

No comments:

Post a Comment