Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Go.

yesterday ponteng~

dun want go to school

today no ppl want talk to me loh

just carmen only loh~

vc dunno why loh

her face black black de loh~

=.=''

and someone bf come

so sudah gila

no need frend de~

rest carmen ply with me in da 3D

song~

wakaka

eat together

this is call what

HAPPY

hehe..

er

dun push me loh~

i will paiseh loh~

hahahahahah

back

some ppl also gila

-_-

prepare go c4

pic here

 

then go hometown find karen micki and bian tai wei

all boys are come

9 boys

and

1 gal

is me

kwang hao said

: jia qi~ song la you~ 1 gal bring 9 boys~ wakaka

very

fish

de loh~

all ppl seeing at me de wor

then hor

when arrive there

got 6 gal bring 1 boy

wakaka


 

they fighting~

then go yam cha with berry

i tell my feeling to her

then go toilet

take pic


 

  

  

  

berry =]
thx for mei qi bday present

==


 




you know

what call

Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment